Apr 23rd, 2012

Whipple surgery July 2011. At every appointment before and after he took as much time as needed to respond to questions, provide objective perspective, and offer reassurance. Never felt rushed. My total trust in his surgical skills coupled with my deep appreciation for his bedside manner. Could not recommend more highly.

Jan 6th, 2011

Dr. Drebin and his P.A. are excellent in every respect. My 83 year old mother underwent Whipple surgery performed by Dr. Drebin for a pancreatic cyst, which thankfully turned out to be pre-cancerous. From the 1st visit to our last post-op visit, Dr. Drebin was informative, understanding extremely responsive to our questions, needs and anxiety. He inspired confidence and courage. In addition to being a highly skilled surgeon, he has wonderful bedside manner. A real gift to his patients.

Great Doctor ! show details Great Doctor !
Apr 9th, 2010

Pancreatic tumor. He and his PA Jenna put me a ease during a very difficult time. Very professional staff. I have total faith in his care of me. All is well now and only follow up visits and tests

Excellence in treatment and results. show details Excellence in treatment and results.
by J. B. Barrett on Jan 10th, 2009

Dr Drebin completed a Whipple Procedure in May 2007 in a first class manner from diagnoses through recovery through follow up visits. He communicated well at every step of the procedure and was totally forthcoming regarding his prior experience and his rate of success. His expectation of recovery time was a bit ambitious in my case but all turned out well. I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend him to anyone in need of this extremely difficult surgery. I remain under his care, now on an annual visit basis.