Dr. Jeffrey Drebin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Drebin?

June 26th, 2016

We are 5 years!

Just had my 5 year follow up ct scan and last visit with Dr. Drebin. He successfully removed a GIST from the back of my stomach in 2011. Excellent surgeon, great hospital..... Positive outcome! Thank you Dr. Drebin!

June 16th, 2016

Dr. Drebin Review

Excellent Surgeon and Staff. Competent, caring, sensitive, great follow-up and communication skills. Really appreciate his straightforwardness in a situation that is hard for both his patient and their family. Gave us support and realistic expectations Thank you.

April 24th, 2016

you are an amazing doctor. I never felt more comfortable with anybody but you. you explained everything that I was able to understand it. you talk to me like you knew me forever. thank you for giving me my life back. I'll never forget what you did for me. I was so lucky that dr. Ginsburg referred me to you. you both are amazing doctors. when you are at Penn Medicine You Are Family. you listen and you cared and you treated me with respect. I will never forget you. ty

January 7th, 2011

Dr. Drebin and his P.A. are excellent in every respect. My 83 year old mother underwent Whipple surgery performed by Dr. Drebin for a pancreatic cyst, which thankfully turned out to be pre-cancerous. From the 1st visit to our last post-op visit, Dr. Drebin was informative, understanding extremely responsive to our questions, needs and anxiety. He inspired confidence and courage. In addition to being a highly skilled surgeon, he has wonderful bedside manner. A real gift to his patients.

April 9th, 2010

Great Doctor !

Pancreatic tumor. He and his PA Jenna put me a ease during a very difficult time. Very professional staff. I have total faith in his care of me. All is well now and only follow up visits and tests

January 10th, 2009

Excellence in treatment and results.

Dr Drebin completed a Whipple Procedure in May 2007 in a first class manner from diagnoses through recovery through follow up visits. He communicated well at every step of the procedure and was totally forthcoming regarding his prior experience and his rate of success. His expectation of recovery time was a bit ambitious in my case but all turned out well. I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend him to anyone in need of this extremely difficult surgery. I remain under his care, now on an annual visit basis.

January 2nd, 2017