A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Drinnen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Drinnen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Drinnen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Drinnen graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Drinnen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drinnen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Drinnen practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Drinnen practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN and Greeneville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.