Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Drogin
Dr. Jeffrey Drogin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Providence, RI. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Drogin is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital, St Mary of Nazareth Hospital and The Miriam Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Drogin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Drogin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Providence, RI.
Dr. Karen Aspry
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
East Providence, RI 0.01 mi26
Dr. James Yess
East Providence, RI 0.01 mi14
Dr. Michael Blundin
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
East Providence, RI 0.01 mi13