A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Dugas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Dugas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cholesterol Management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugas graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Dugas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Chicago - Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Dugas MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Dugas practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Dugas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Dugas practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.