Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Dugas Sr
Dr. Jeffrey Dugas Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dugas is affiliated with Advocate Trinity Hospital, Kindred Hospital Chicago - Northlake and Rush University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Dugas Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Dugas Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Alan Jackson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Chicago, IL 0.21 mi26
Dr. Ari Levy
Chicago, IL 0.23 mi12