Surgical Specialist

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Feb 16th, 2013

I have never met such a compassionate Doctor who truly cares for his patients! He takes the time and explains and makes sure all questions and concerns are taken care of. Would defiantly recommend him to anybody :)

Dont dont bother if you arent rich show details Dont dont bother if you arent rich
Aug 31st, 2011

If you cant pay at least $1000.00 up front dont bother scheduling a surgery. They might tell you that you HAVE to have surgery done, but if its not LIFE THREATENING and you cant pay that much at one time, they WONT (I repeat) WONT let you make payment arrangements. They told me that I had no other choice but to have surgery. A week before the date they called and said I had a high deductible for my insurance and wouldnt proceed without a payment of $1000.00. When I told them I couldnt do that, they said Oh Well. Guess Im not having the surgery. I even mentioned waiting until I had to go to the E.R. when it WAS life threatening and Nikki said, I guess so. Wow. So much for a doctor caring about his patients. So, if you REALLY need something done? Dont go there.

vascular patient show details vascular patient
Nov 29th, 2009

Dr. Durgin is an exceptional surgeon. He has excellent bedside manner and really cares about his patients.