Dr. Jeffrey Dyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Dyer?

Posted on October 21st, 2016

He was so good........just very confident in what I heard.....I would recommend to anyone...

Excellent DR.

Posted on January 26th, 2016

After going to an ENT dr before this, I was told the findings were normal with no tests performed. Upon seeing Dr. Dyer he did a thorough exam on me and ordered tests to be performed more in depth than other dr's did and explained my options to me. We are now on the way to getting an accurate diagnosis and treatment. He has excellent bedside manner and is very thorough.

Posted on February 24th, 2015

I was put on hold for 10 minutes. Time to go see Dr Pryor.

Warm approach to patient!!!

Posted on April 14th, 2014

First of all let me talk about Dr. Jeffrey Dyer--great personality, a warm doctor. Dr. Dyer is a down to earth doctor, he listens to his patient and have communication, doesn't get upset if you want him to repeat what you don't understand (I mentioned this because our 1st ENT is 101 percent entirely different from Dr. Dyer). Don't hesitate to see Dr. Dyer. GREAT DOCTOR. The office is beautiful & very clean. Receptionists have pleasing personalities. Waiting time is excellent. More power to Dr. Jeffrey Dyer.

Unneccessaary surgury

Posted on February 26th, 2014

He will tell you you need to have your turbinates reduced, ever person I know that went there the told that Not one needed it Never go to Entegrity ENT they have no integrity and the office staff are the most inconsiderate unprofessional people you have ever met.

Pleased Patient

Posted on October 13th, 2013

Dr Dyer is thoroughly devoted to the health and well being of his patients. Dr Dyer is extremely competent in his field and the use of diagnostic tools to solve problems of the ears, nose and throat. He is totally knowledgeable regarding every aspect of his field and relates to the whole person with respect to other conditions that effect his patients. I can highly recommend Dr Dyer!

What a truly amazing experience

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

From the front staff to the assistants to Dr. Dyer... MY Hat Is off to all of you. After a VERY bad experience with an other ENT Dr. I will admit I dragged my feet before coming to the Group because of my last experience. IF ALL DOCTORS TOOK THIS MUCH PRIDE AND CARE FOR THEIR BUSINESS WHAT A WONDERFUL THING THIS WOULD BE. This group does Truly REMEMBER what they learned about Patient CARE in school. To Bad this industry has become focused on Moving as many BODIES with no names through the double and triple booked FACTORIES. I will REMEMBER TO THANK Dr. Lisa Huston who is the audiologist in that Facility and the Doctor who referred me to this Exceptional group of Very Professional people. Thank You

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Everyone in the valley knows how exceptional Dr Dyer is, I also happen to know from reliable sources that if you are a patient of his in the surgery room, he commands respect from his team and focus on the dignity of the patient. I have had 3 surgeries with Dr Dyer and he has always had a good heart, he cares and respects his patients his skill and expertise has grown and has resulted in being the best ENT in the country as far as I'm concerned. Thank you Dr Dyer.

At LAST A CARING,KNOWLEDGABLE, M.D.

Posted on June 19th, 2012

He's kind, caring and he listens. He takes care to do an exam and then sits down with you and explains in layman terms exactly what he has found and what should be done to rectify the problem

Wish all Doctors were like Dr. Dyer

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

Dr. Dyer is competent in everything one would want in a doctor. He listens, diagnoses, explains, appropriately chooses and performs procedures flawlessly. He will readily admit when he is unsure and/or when he was wrong. I feel genuinely well cared for and so does my family. He truly got me back on the path to a fuller life when I did not think it was possible. I wish all doctors could be like Dr. Jeff Dyer.

Posted on February 6th, 2012

Everything about my experience with Dr. Dyer has been positive and commendable from the first call to his office right up to the follow-up from my surgery. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing his services. Wonderful bedside service, thorough explanation of my medical situation and required treatment. Again, my belief in his ability proved to be correct and I would highly recommend him.

Front Office

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

Checking in with courtesy, efficiency and smiles.Appt. begins w/in minutes of designated time.Exiting the area is also met with pleasantries.Professional from beginning to end.