A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Dysart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Dysart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Dysart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dysart graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dysart has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Dysart MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Dysart practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Dysart has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Dysart practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.