The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Abrams
Dr. Jeffrey Abrams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC, with another office in Cary, NC. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Abrams is affiliated with WakeMed Raleigh Hospital, WakeMed Cary Hospital and University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill. Dr. Abrams has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Abrams has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jeffrey Abrams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.
Dr. Miren Schinco
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Raleigh, NC 0.01 mi25
Dr. Christopher Longo
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Raleigh, NC 0.01 mi17
Dr. Edmund Rutherford
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Raleigh, NC 0.01 mi33