A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Abrams, General Surgery, Trauma, Critical Care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrams
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abrams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Abrams, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Edward Abrams MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Abrams has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Abrams practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons.