Internists, Radiation Oncology
3705 W 15th St
Ste 200
Plano, TX 75075
972-867-3577
Locations and availability (2)

|  Not the best experience  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2014

Doctor highly recommended. Went daily for 7 weeks. Only one person on staff seemed to care about my comfort. Did not feel comfortable with doctor. If I had to do this again I would go somewhere else.

|  Perfect Treatment  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

I am being treated for breast cancer now and could not ask for a better DR....

|  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

Dr. Greenberg is an expert and dedicated radiation oncologist. I highly recommend him.

|  When I was under his care going through Radiation. He was wonderful and I blessed to have him as my doctor.  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2012

Dr.Greenberg was my Dr in 2007 and 2008. I am a breast cancer patient. Had a double mastectomy had chemotherapy and then I had to have radiation for 6 weeks 5 days a week. When I started my radiation. I had lost all my hair and was wearing a scarf. I can always remember walking in and his words to me. "Hello Beautiful". He was so soft spoken, great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs to have radiation. Thank You Dr. Greenberg for being a Gift from God.Thank you,Wanda BishopNocona Texas

|  Not a patient person  |  show details
May 18th, 2011

Dr GREENBURG DOES NOT SPEND TIME AT ALL WITH HIS PATIENTS. I FEEL LIKE I WAS JUST A NUMBER AND A PAYCHECK FOR HIM. I WAS TOLD YOU WILL SEE HIM ONCE A WEEK I SAW HIM TWICE IN ALMOST TWO MONTHS.

|  Successful treatment of Squamous Cell Carcinoma  |  show details
by Steve M., Plano, TX on Mar 31st, 2011

Dr. Greenberg and his supporting staff are fantastic. I'll never forget the first time I was in one of Dr. Greenberg's exam room. He took the time to show me and help me see and understand the radiology films that showed the cancer in my body.They saved my life. This miracle enabled another: my mother was able to watch me get married.I have been cancer-free for 3 years now.

|  Thomas Hall  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2011

Dr. Greenberg and his staf were extremely professional and patient centric. There office runs like clockwork. They radiated my basal cell carcinoma thereby eliminating painful surgery.

|  Daily Radiation after Lumpectomy  |  show details
May 4th, 2010

Dr Greenberg and staff are competent, experienced and prompt for scheduled appointments. I was able to schedule appointments before work and was never late, which alleviated a major amount of stress.