Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kaufman, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kaufman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Kaufman MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kaufman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kaufman practices Urology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Anaheim Urologists.