A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kaufman, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kaufman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Kaufman practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Kaufman practices Urology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvin e, CA.
See Santa Ana Urologists.