Dr. Jeffrey Kaufman Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Kaufman?

Office Manager

Posted on April 16th, 2014

I read the negative reviews with shock and horror and, ultimately, disbelief. Our office staff goes out of our way to be accommodating and kind. Many times a day, patients leave stating that they've never had a doctor spend as much time explaining their medical condition as Dr. Kaufman. As for the law suit - that is a bogus person. He does not even use vaginal mesh in his surgeries. Please take the negative comments with a hefty grain of salt - especially when they are anonymous.

Knowledgable but challenging to communicate with

Posted on September 19th, 2013

Dr. Kaufman is certainly knowledgeable, and will explain the reasons for his recommendations. I have found in the average office visit he talks fast and prefers quick patient response. I'd advise patients to be ready with what they want to say/ask going in, and then be prepared for a brisk discussion.

Completely Awful!

Posted on August 5th, 2013

He came in late, said he was at the hospital. I responded that this was understandable but why had no one told me. He kept telling me to hop up on the examining table so we could get started. i said, no, I want to discuss this first. He kept telling me to hop up on the table. Saying, hypocritically, that he didn't want me to wait any longer. I walked out. He followed me, then went ahead of me, so I could see him typing something on his laptop. Total jerk!

Completely unqualified doctor, don’t use!!

Posted on May 30th, 2013

don't ever go here

Posted on April 25th, 2013

Totally an incompetent doctor. Misdiagnosed me, over billed me. Never ever go here!!

Very good doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2012

I was recommended to Dr. Kauffman after 4 other urologists could not find the cause of my pain. Dr. Kauffman is very through in his exams and takes as much time as you need explaining your medical condition. I found his office staff to be very good. Dr. Kauffman is very dedicated to his profession and is always up to date with his medical knowledge. I highly recommend him

lawsuit

Posted on May 19th, 2012

I am pursuing a lawsuit against Dr. Kaufman as a result of the vaginal mesh he used in my partial hysterectomy. He has the bedside manor of a wall. He has everything memorized. Says the same thing every visit. I had to have his surgery repaired, and I am left with unbearable chronic pain.

Great Physician

Posted on September 29th, 2010

He saw us immediatly when an urgent problem arised, was very thorough with explanations, our choices, outcomes, etc. You feel this is a physician who cares and is very knowledgeable.

best of the best

Posted on June 14th, 2010

Dr Kaufman speaks quickly, he has a lot of information to tell you. He listens fast too. I was confident he could take care of any situation. I felt as comfortable as one can feel at a uroligists office .

Mr. Robert McGowan

Posted on March 4th, 2010

I have had prostate problems for over 10 years. Lately the associated conditions have deteriorated rapidly with frequent urination and urinary accide ...

Rude and Arrogant physician

Posted on February 27th, 2009

Dr. Kaufman was so rude to my elderly mother that he called her at home to tell her that she had caused him a great deal of work and aggravation. When I called him to complain, he would not let me speak, he repeated what he said to my mother and added that he was very busy and he had been required to make 6 phone calls regarding her care. When I tried to say something he hung up on me.

Posted on October 17th, 2017