A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Rest Tumor
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Edwin Lee MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lee practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL and Glenview, IL.
See Houston Surgeons.