A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ewing Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lee practices Ophthalmology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Ophthalmologists.