Jeffrey Lewis Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 10th, 2012

Dr Lewis restored my faith in doctors!

Dr Lewis is very thorough and knowledgable. He diagnosed and treated my eye problems and kept me coming in until he was sure my problem was resolved. I would recommend hiim to everyone who wants a competent and caring eye doctor!

March 22nd, 2009

Used to be good but he has really gone downhill in the last few years. I was with him for over 20 years. I have now switched doctors.

Chronic Dry Eye