Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Schultz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Schultz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schultz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schultz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Schultz practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Schultz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons.