A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Schultz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Schultz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schultz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Eugene Schultz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Schultz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Schultz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons.