A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Schultz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultz
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Schultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Schultz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schultz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Eugene Schultz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Schultz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Schultz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.