A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Schultz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Schultz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schultz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Schultz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Schultz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Schultz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Schultz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.