A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Siegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Siegel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Earl Siegel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Siegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Siegel practices Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.