A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Dr. White has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery E White MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery E. White practice?
- Dr. Jeffery White has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffery White practices Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.