A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. White has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey E White MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. White practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey White practices Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.