Dr. Jeffrey Earl DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2016
Great experience
One of the most genuinely caring doctors I've ever been to. He is very knowledgeable and helpful.

April 3rd, 2016
Fantastic family physician
If you are looking for a family doctor that will take time to actually get to know you than Dr Earl should be your family physician. He sincerely cares for his patients and is an overall great man. I'm a long time patient and wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

March 30th, 2016
Confidence in healthcare
Dr earl has been my primary care dr for years. He understands that I want to see him as a partner in my care. We review test results together and decide if there are alternatives to medication. He is genuinely interested in providing individualized care. He is also flexible in accommodating my schedule since I sometimes live out of town.

February 12th, 2016
I have seen Dr. Earl for several years. He combines compassion with a competence that is rarely seen. He really listens to his patients. I have referred several people to him over the years. Most of those I have referred are still with him. As for myself I appreciate that he doesn't just throw a prescription at a problem he is careful to diagnose thru testing and his own years of experience. He literally saved my life 13 yrs ago after seeing several specialists and several hospital stays. I would highly recommend him as a primary care physician.

January 20th, 2016
Teacher
Dr. Earl is a one of a kind doctor! They don't make doctors like this anymore. His main concern when he walks into the room is you and your situation, not how quickly you can move on or what else he has on his schedule. He's thorough and compassionate! He's a GREAT listener and is really concerned for your lifelong health and wellness. Never judgemental and always asks about family, work and your life. He's patient and very good at what he does. I highly recommend this doctor!!

November 20th, 2015
Long time Patient
I have been going to College Park and Dr Earl since 1998. I would not think about going anywhere else. They really care about my time and my care.

February 14th, 2015
Can't get a better doctor.

October 24th, 2009
Great doctor - long standing relationship
I have been going to Dr. Earl now for several years and although on occasion there have been some wait periods, generally I can get in on a pretty quick basis. Dr. Earl is a very caring and compassionate doctor with a very sharp and thorough knowledge of medicine. He is also a D.O. so he can do back/neck manipulations which comes in very handy. He and his staff nurse Mindy are just awesome and she should be given many kudos as she is part of the reason we keep coming back. His assistant has changed a couple of times and needs to change again. The one he has now is a zero on the personality list and doesn't do her job with the patient in mind - only her job in mind. We miss the days of Amy when the patient was the one in mind! We appreciate as well that Dr. Earl's office is always willing to part with samples to help out a patient when they have them available. We have even moved further away from this office and doctor but continue to go to him because of the relationship that has been made with this Doctor. He is great! Would recommend him to anyone!!!

October 16th, 2009
Listens well to diagnose the problem. Has an awesome bedside manner. Cares about his patients.

May 5th, 2017