Dr. Jeffrey Eaton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

March 1st, 2016
Dr. Eaton an Exceptional Doctor
Dr. Eaton, is an exceptional human being. Not only is Dr. Eaton an exceptional doctor, but he has a great bed side manner, & he is very good in his profession

January 29th, 2014
Dr. Jeffrey Eaton removed a cyst for me grudgingly, I should have taken his unfortunate attitude as a sign. He stapled the incision shut (staples on the neck constantly move and mine didn't heal) went back a few weeks later to have staples removed, i felt my neck relax, (staples coming out and wound reopening, it was on the back of my neck so I couldn't see at the time.) I heard his nurse's assistant say, 'what should we do?" he said. "put some butterfly's on it". They put a few bandaids on which came off on the way to work and I had a half inch opening that was a quarter inch deep. I had the wound taken care of (it took over a month) and never went back to him. Please research thoroughly, I hope no one has to go through what I did.

September 12th, 2013
Dr. Eaton
Dr. Eaton is one of the best doctors anyone could ask for. Our family has a history of basal cells and he has treated at least 15 or more areas on my face with Mohs surgery. I trust him 100% with removal of skin cancer and the repair that is required after - he is an extremely skilled plastic surgeon. He cares so much and I feel very lucky to be one of his patients.

August 3rd, 2012
Wonderful
I can not Thank Dr Eaton enough for reconstruction after my Mohs surgery, he did the forehead flap and has give me the best possible care and has gotten me through this. Dr Eaton is so caring and a wonderful surgeon and person. I could not of asked for a better Dr. He had done a wonderful job.

November 7th, 2011
Dr. Eaton handled 3 Mohs Surgeries for me. He has an excellent staff who were welcoming, personable and efficient. Dr. Eaton, was caring and did excellent work, leaving me with very small scars. I would recommend him to anyone.

July 15th, 2011
Susan Yale
Happy Happy patient!! Love this doctor!!

February 28th, 2011
Skin cancer on my nose. 3 months after MOHS, you can't tell I had anything done! Thanks Dr. Eaton!

December 21st, 2009
Great Doc!
I had a huge challenge for Dr Eaton, much like the game, "Operation", where the Doc needs very good motor skills & patience. Dr Eaton was excellent! He did not give up on trying to relieve my pain, even though it seemed impossible! Thank God for Docs like him!!!