Dr. Jeffrey Eaton Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Eaton?

PATIENT

Posted on November 28th, 2016

Dr. Eaton an Exceptional Doctor

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Dr. Eaton, is an exceptional human being. Not only is Dr. Eaton an exceptional doctor, but he has a great bed side manner, & he is very good in his profession

Posted on January 29th, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey Eaton removed a cyst for me grudgingly, I should have taken his unfortunate attitude as a sign. He stapled the incision shut (staples on the neck constantly move and mine didn't heal) went back a few weeks later to have staples removed, i felt my neck relax, (staples coming out and wound reopening, it was on the back of my neck so I couldn't see at the time.) I heard his nurse's assistant say, 'what should we do?" he said. "put some butterfly's on it". They put a few bandaids on which came off on the way to work and I had a half inch opening that was a quarter inch deep. I had the wound taken care of (it took over a month) and never went back to him. Please research thoroughly, I hope no one has to go through what I did.

Dr. Eaton

Posted on September 12th, 2013

Dr. Eaton is one of the best doctors anyone could ask for. Our family has a history of basal cells and he has treated at least 15 or more areas on my face with Mohs surgery. I trust him 100% with removal of skin cancer and the repair that is required after - he is an extremely skilled plastic surgeon. He cares so much and I feel very lucky to be one of his patients.

Wonderful

Posted on August 4th, 2012

I can not Thank Dr Eaton enough for reconstruction after my Mohs surgery, he did the forehead flap and has give me the best possible care and has gotten me through this. Dr Eaton is so caring and a wonderful surgeon and person. I could not of asked for a better Dr. He had done a wonderful job.

Posted on November 8th, 2011

Dr. Eaton handled 3 Mohs Surgeries for me. He has an excellent staff who were welcoming, personable and efficient. Dr. Eaton, was caring and did excellent work, leaving me with very small scars. I would recommend him to anyone.

Susan Yale

Posted on July 15th, 2011

Happy Happy patient!! Love this doctor!!

Posted on February 28th, 2011

Skin cancer on my nose. 3 months after MOHS, you can't tell I had anything done! Thanks Dr. Eaton!

Great Doc!

Posted on December 21st, 2009

I had a huge challenge for Dr Eaton, much like the game, "Operation", where the Doc needs very good motor skills & patience. Dr Eaton was excellent! He did not give up on trying to relieve my pain, even though it seemed impossible! Thank God for Docs like him!!!

Posted on October 20th, 2017