A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Eckardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Eckardt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eckardt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eckardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Eckardt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Tumor (Osteochondromatosis)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Tumors (Myofibroma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckardt graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eckardt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Eckardt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Eckardt practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Eckardt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Eckardt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.