A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Eckardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Eckardt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Eckardt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Tumor (Osteochondromatosis)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Tumors (Myofibroma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckardt graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eckardt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eckardt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Eckardt practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Eckardt practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons and Los Angeles Oncologists.