Dr. Jeffrey Eckardt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Eckardt?

May 5th, 2016

Cured!

Dr. Eckardt treated me with respect, kindness, honesty and love. I was terrified at 14 in 1985 when we first went to him. I have met many people recently with the same diagnoses 30 years later and all I can say is Dr. Eckardt is by far my hero!!!!!

February 15th, 2015

A wonderful doctor I owe my life too

Saved my life. Wonderful ,knowlegeable kind,follows thro all ways I cannot shout Dr Eckart,'MD. Praises He saved me from lung cancer, and valley fever same time that had gone to the bone. Lung removal cured. Valley fever new bone morrow into arm ,remission. It been 30years. And still very healthy. Thank you DrJeffery Eckardt.

December 17th, 2014

Best in his field

I was a nervous wreck wasnt sure of my sons future with the tumor found in his lower leg. I can tell you that the first meeting with Dr Eckhardt I knew my son would live a normal life and keep his leg. Dr Eckhardt was great the best surgeon for bone tuomors and salvaging. He was honest and professional I appreciate both chararcteristics in a doctor

May 27th, 2010

Dr. Eckardt is the absolutely best

I read the last comment and want to comment. Dr. Eckardt is the very best. My 11 year old son was treated for a tumor and couldn't have gotten better treatment anywhere. However, his office assistant, Tara, that the patient refers to, was terrible and in fact, has now left his practice. Don't let his staff persuade you not to go to him. Speak up to doctor about his staff next time. He should know.

March 30th, 2010

Exceptional Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Eckardt's since 1988. He diagnosed me at the age of 16 with Osteogenic Sarcoma. Thankfully, I was referred to him by my pediatrician who had, just one month earlier, heard Dr. Eckardt speak about his Limb Salvage surgery. I am so thankful for all of the years that I have been treated by this exceptional Doctor. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

September 2nd, 2009

I was told that the appointment is for a certain time. Arrived about 20 min earlier than the time that I was told. But was waiting for way over an hour. The excuse that they gave me was they scheduled my appointment one hour after the time they had told me on the phone when I first called. I was evaluated by another doctor first before Dr Eckardt had the chance to see me. Within the 5 minutes that Dr. Eckardt was there, I was given the option of amputation or amputation with Chemo. (I wonder which one is better....) I can never get a hold of anyone afterward when I had questions. When the assistant, Terra, finally called back, she kept on telling me the doctor will call me back but never did. The information gave by the assistant of Dr Eckardt was actually different from Dr Eckardt later told me when I had someone else "talking" to the assistant in order for the doctor to see me the very next day to clarify all information.I was told to get my own pathology slides since I have HMO. I think there were some misunderstaning when the information was delivered to me. However, my pathology slides were sitting in Terra's desk for about a week without anything being done. I will never want to be treated by people that doesn't even care about their patients or their jobs. Doctor's job is to help patients, especially people with needs in special care. I would not recommend people to go to Dr Jeffrey Eckardt unless you don't have any feeling.

February 11th, 2017