A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Edelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Edelstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Edelstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelstein graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edelstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Edelstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Edelstein practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Edelstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Edelstein practices Ophthalmology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Ophthalmologists.