A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Edelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Edelstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edelstein
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Edelstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Edelstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelstein graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edelstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Edelstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Edelstein practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Edelstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Edelstein practices Ophthalmology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Ophthalmologists.