Dr. Jeffrey Edwards MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

September 20th, 2016
Disappointed patient
Worse doc.ever.he has a god complex hes always right wont listen when u talk talks loud about patients so everyone can hear.cant keep staff always someone new probably because he treats them bad to.wouldn't send my worst enemy to him.a joke .

August 27th, 2014
My Memory
After a few visits in each room I felt uncomfortable about the dirty office floors, wondering when the last time this place had been cleaned . . . and this is a medical clinic. Doc just showed his face so he could sign the paper for payment! His nurse diagnoses your symptoms. Very scary . . .

September 24th, 2013
NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR!
This doctor is an utter and complete joke! After waiting, what seemed like forever, to be taken back, I got all of about 5 minutes of his time and in the middle of the 5 minutes he took a personal call on his cellphone and left the room. He did not listen to me or my history and seemed absolutely not interested. I got a prescription for pain meds and a topical cream, which I was never able to get because the prescription was written wrong and the pharmacy was never able to get ahold of anyone to figure out what it was supposed to be so I cancelled the meds and cancelled my follow-up appointment as I never planned on going there again. Now I get this bill in the mail with a "no show" charge and when I called, the girl on the phone was absolutely rude, but is reversing the charge (so she said). I will now be going to a pain clinic in Lincoln and hope I have a much better experience than this guy! I wouldn't recommend him to anyone....stay far, far away!!!

May 22nd, 2013
Dr. Edwards is nice and knowledgeable. The information about his office personnel is misleading. He is the only doctor in the office providing medical services, and there is no physician assistant despite the fact that the former assistant's name is still listed. Dr. Edwards' RN is the gate keeper, and it is extremely difficult to get her cooperation with regard to an appt between monthly appointments. She is condenscending and makes little-to-no effort to add an extra appt to the schedule. She also essentially diagnosis you on the phone and during consultations before you see the doctor. I began dreading calling the office so much, I started seeing urgent care doctors when I needed medical attention between office visits. The final straw was when she told me the wrong date for an appointment. When I realized it and called to reschedule (because I would be out of town on the actual appt date), she told me that, despite the fact that I would run completely out of medication if I did not get in during that week, she would only postpone my appt instead of moving it up because "we won't change your appt. just because you are going on vacation." what?? I was only able to get her cooperation after asking to speak to the doctor. Upon reflection, I came to my senses and changed doctors. Its such a relief to know I do not have to deal with that anymore!

February 6th, 2013
NEVER SEE "DOCTOR" EDWARDS
This guy is a total CHEAP joke! All he cares about is the money and nothing else. He is totally one of those guys that tips zero when he goes out to a restaurant. I went in with terrible pain and got absolutely nothing out of the visit besides wasting my time and being talked down to.

June 29th, 2011
Great Experience!
This office is very warm and caring. The staff is cheerful and that alone helps with my pain. The epidural I got was adminstered quickly, with minimal discomfort, and got me back on my feet in no time. I would recommend this place. Dr Edwards really helped me!

September 25th, 2010
BAD STAFF
I seen this doctor, he is a nice guy, but his nurse is VERY VERY unprofessional and rude, this is the kind of nurse who shouldnt have a license..this nurse is so mean to patients that I want to report her! This nurse yelled at the doctor and told him not to prescribe me anything and talked about me right outside the door and I could hear her..really? What was the point of seeing him and giving him money if he wasnt going to help me? I wanted to cancel my check! He did a little 5 minute assesment on me and proceeded to tell me nothing was wrong with my back, well let me ask you doctor..Do you really know how I feel or what my pain is? NO, you dont. Because you are not in my body! Do you wake up everyday not being able to move because your back and whole body hurt so bad? (you probably don't because you may not have any pain problems or if you did, your a doctor and can help yourself) I wake up crying and go to sleep crying because of this problem in my life that I didn't ask for and pray everyday, everyday for relief! The medications I have taken don't even make the pain go away! Heres a few tips for ya doc...dont judge your patients pain and what they tell you, take a little more time to assess your patients and get to know them, and my gosh, find a new nurse that is professional and actually cares about the patients! I am very upset about how rude and unprofessional the nurse was. I'm going back to school to get my MD and I'm going to open up a free clinic for people that need help because there are many doctors out there that only care about the MONEY and could care less about their patients, it so wrong! What is wrong with you doctors? Your suppose to help people that need help, not take there money and give them the finger!

February 24th, 2010
bad doctor
legalized drug dealer makes you have appointment each month so he can get his office visit pay to write a prescription even if you have seen him a long time