A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Egler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Egler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Egler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Egler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Egler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Egler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Egler practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Egler practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South Lake Tahoe, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.