Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 23rd, 2016

The process of having any minor surgery at this office is similar to an assembly line. My "surgery talk" was 90 seconds of a video and then 2 minutes with the physician. The staff is kind and efficient.

Excellent Dermatologist show details Excellent Dermatologist
by Dawen Sun on Jun 15th, 2016

Excellent Skin Doctor whom I have trusted since he started his practice 10 years ago in Plainview.

Excellent Cure Beyond All Others show details Excellent Cure Beyond All Others
by Michael on Oct 27th, 2013

Dr. Ellis has cures up his sleeve that work when everything else that all other dermatologist try have failed. He is also patient and kind, and takes the time to listen to you and explain how the skin works. I acquired warts on my feet (probably from walking barefoot in a gym shower room). Over the years, I had visited at least half a dozen other dermatologists - all of them highly qualified - at least half of them even leaders at university hospitals. I had tried every treatment they had recommended, including daily over-the-counter liquids for months, freezing the warts with liquid nitrogen in the doctor's office, burning them off in the doctor's office, surgically cutting them out, and even zapping them with lasers. I had tried each of these treatments repeatedly, each to a point where these other dermatologists were telling me the warts seemed incurable. And even Dr. Ellis had tried a few of these a few times. I was really despondent that these warts would NEVER go away, no matter what we did. Eventually Dr. Ellis suggested some kind of ointment extracted from a beetle, made by some small Canadian company or something. This sounded like nonsense to me (I work in medical research, so I do know things), but eventually I let him talk me in to it. It hurt like hel, but it sort of seemed to work a little. So we repeated this treatment several times (at dosage levels that Dr. Ellis said were very high) and each time, the warts got a little better, including the big one that other dermatologists told me was impossibly deep. Eventually, after several visits, my feet seemed cured. And now, several months after my last treatment, I believe my feet are still cured. So if you have warts, just go to Dr. Ellis, and ask for this treatment. And if you have any other skin problem instead of warts, whatever it might be, just go to Dr. Ellis. If he can't cure you, no one can. And that's all that really matters. If you want a fancy waiting room or whatever, go to the Hilton hotel. They'll take care of all your other needs. For your skin - just go to Dr. Ellis at Belaray.

GREAT DOCTOR show details GREAT DOCTOR
Jan 11th, 2012

I HAVE BEEN THERE SEVERAL TIMES , SHORT WAIT TIME, EXCELLENT STAFF , FREE PRODUCTS LOCATED ON FRONT DESK , PROFEESIONAL ASSISTANCE ,CLEAN,HAVENT HAD ONE COMPLAINT . CANT SAY THAT ABOUT MY OTHER DOCTOR (S) OFFICES . THANK YOU DR . ELLIS

Jan 18th, 2009