Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Don't be fooled!  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2014

Dr. Esslinger is good at pertending to be a caring doctor. If he really cared about people, he would realize the value of life is just as important when a person is 1 or 101. And, he would see to it that everything medically possible be done to help continue life for all. He just wants to take the easy way and your money. A true caring doctor does not send his patients thru the ER to be admitted to the hospital. He takes the time to write the admission orders, and sends them thru admissions. A much safer, healthier and caring situation than being in the emergency room.

|  show details
by Cathy Mansfield on Feb 20th, 2013

Dr Esslinger failed to notify me of a thyroid ultrasound and I had to ask the practitioner weeks later what the results were.

|  A credit to his profession  |  show details
by Ann Marcus at Citysearch on Nov 29th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I have been going to Dr. Esslinger for several years. I rarely have to wait more than a few minutes before I see him. He takes time to listen to what I have to say and always makes sure I understand his instructions before leaving his office.If he is running behind he is always very apologetic and will still spend the allotted time with me. Many times when I haven`t had money to get my medications he has made sure that I get samples to last for the month. He will not just keep testing if he doesn`t know what is going on but refer to a specialist in the field he thinks may know the answer.He keeps in touch with these specialists so that he knows what is going on with your entire Physical needs.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  wait time:  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

You may be called in on time, but the wait in the exam room is soooooo very long..I've waiting up to almost 1 hr.once... and then again 40 min.... not fair when he squeezes others in... always has an excuse...

|  GREAT  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 13th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I like Dr Esslanger because you know if he runs over because of the patient before you than he will respect your time and do the same for yo...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Exceptional Services  |  show details
by Deborah G. on Mar 3rd, 2010

I actually saw Dr. Esslinger's PA, Debbie Eberhardt. She was incredible! Very assessive..to the point and also made me feel very at ease. All of the nurses/office staff are very nice and compotent as well. I am very happy to have been referred here by Dr. Jan Mayfield at the Urgent Care in Dallas.