A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ettinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Ettinger is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Ettinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ettinger graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ettinger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Ettinger MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Ettinger practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ettinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Ettinger practices Internal Medicine near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Internists.