A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Evans is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Evans, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Evans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey K Evans MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Evans practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Evans practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Surgeons.