inactive

Jeffrey A Evanson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

May 2nd, 2013
Only ok
I went to him about 5 times and tried a lot of different medications. Nothing worked and he didn't seem to have any idea why. He even took a biopsy of my face and after analyzing it said he didn't know.

March 7th, 2013
Excellent
Dr. Evanson is truly a gem. As a patient who has seen many doctors over the years (I have an incurable, long-standing, and frustrating disease), he stands out as being the single best. He really takes time to listen, and he truly cares. Whereas multiple doctors have refused to try innovative treatments, he is always willing to try something new. Furthermore, he is willing to look for concomitant problems, even if they are outside the field of dermatology. He is the only doctor whose treatments have ever initiated a remission in me. Because of this, I continue to see him even though I no longer live in Duluth. I highly recommend him.