Internists
701 Lee St
Ste 480
Des Plaines, IL 60016
847-827-3008
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Radio Announcer  |  show details
by Ken Southern on Jul 31st, 2014

Dr. Eye had been my primary care Dr. For almost 20yrs. I could fill pages with comment of just how highly I hold this man. He has literally saved my life, more than once. I am not the easiest patient and Dr. Eye was astute a enough to ignore my wishes and hospitalized me, where I later found his suspicions to be correct thereby saving my life. It is no exaggeration to say I co cider him a outstanding doctor. One that cares about his patients health.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Jane Doe on Apr 4th, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Eye since he began his practice in Elk Grove Village. There once was a time I would highly recommend him, but apparently he is burned out. Recently, he misdiagnosed me and instead of an apology, I was told to find another doctor. Inappropriate, unprofessional, inexcusable behavior from him and his staff. I would not recommend him nor this practice to anyone.

|  office staff sucks  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

takes way to long to get an appointment staff puts you on hold for long wait times and is not at all friendly when your sick.

|  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

Dr. Eye is very professional, has a great bedside manner, answers all my questions and shows concern for my health.

|  great Doctor, excellent personality  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2010

nice rapport, unrushed and detailed explanations.