A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Smith, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Frank Smith FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey F. Smith practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Smith has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Smith practices Surgery near Alma, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Alma Surgeons.