Dr. Jeffrey Frank Smith MD and FACS is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Bariatric Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Smith, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 32 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey F. Smith practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Smith practices Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Bariatric Medicine near Alma, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Alma Surgeons, Alma Internists, and Alma Bariatric Specialists.