A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Faaberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Faaberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Faaberg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Faaberg graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Faaberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Evan Faaberg MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Faaberg practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Faaberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Faaberg practices Anesthesiology near Manning, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, WY.
See Manning Anesthesiologists.