A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Fabacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Fabacher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabacher
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Fabacher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Fabacher, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabacher graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Fabacher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Everette Fabacher MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Fabacher practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Fabacher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Fabacher practices Psychiatry near Naples, FL.
See Naples Psychiatrists.