The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Factor
Dr. Jeffrey Factor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Hartford, CT, with another office in Middletown, CT. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Allergy, Clinical Laboratory Immunology and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Factor is affiliated with Connecticut Children's Medical Center, Middlesex Hospital and St Francis Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Factor has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Factor has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Jeffrey Factor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hartford, CT.
Dr. Susan Mozzicato
Allergy and Immunology, Residency
West Hartford, CT 0 mi9
Dr. Louis Mendelson
Pediatric Allergy, Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, Allergy
West Hartford, CT 0 mi48
Dr. Jason Lee
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
West Hartford, CT 0 mi23