A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Faggard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Faggard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faggard
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Faggard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Faggard graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Faggard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
- J.L. Bedsole Rotary Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey D Faggard MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Faggard practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Faggard has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Faggard practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fairhope, AL.
See Fairhope Internists and Fairhope Rheumatologists.