Jeffrey Faggard MD Patient Reviews

2.8

August 8th, 2016
Inadequate medication
In my opinion, there was more that he could do for me, but chose not to. I like him and would continue to see him, if he would treat my symptoms. Guess I'll have to find another doc.

May 6th, 2016
Bad attitude
I don't see this docter anymore because he is rude, alway running late.

May 12th, 2015
I love this Dr

April 7th, 2015
Indifferent Doc
My internist sent me to this physician for treatment of FM. He was polite and to be fair, he was quite thorough. He did an extensive amount of blood work to rule out other illnesses. He also took x-rays of areas where I was having severe pain. My blood tests all came back normal but he diagnosed me with osteoarthritis from injuries I sustained in a very bad auto accident. That was a correct diagnosis BUT he seemed unwilling for some reason to acknowledge or treat the FM. He explained that the problem was "they" (and I do not know who "they" were) would not let him diagnose or treat me for my FM until I had been under his observation as a patient for about 18 months so that he could re-check my symptoms, etc to be sure it was FM. I tried to explain to this man that I had been diagnosed ten years earlier and he was welcome to get those medical records. He simply brushed it off and asked me to just come every six months. He wrote a script for something that did nothing and it was like taking sugar pills. I got no relief and finally tossed the medication in the garbage after a month. I had to go back to my internist, who seemed surprised that he had not provided a more effective treatment plan for my FM and had simply disregarded a previous diagnosis. The internist wound up writing me a prescription that works great for me. I realize some illnesses are tricky but he could have tried a little harder to help I think. Especially for the amount of money my insurance company paid for that visit. Anyway, had to get another RH doc who is a little more knowledgeable about my particular illness. If you have FM, I would choose a different doctor than this doc. He does not appear to believe in FM.

August 16th, 2014
Don't go to this Docter.
He was late, did't answer my questions, was unfriendly, RUDE, He asked me where do you hurt, I told him, and He said" You are going to have to suck it up" What kind of Docter says that to a patient. Not very professional or nice. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis.

January 28th, 2014
Patient wife
My husband went to this Dr after he was given results of blood work showing he had RA. Once we got there he actually diagnosed him wth Lupus. Put him on meds that wound up not working. Went back and changed his meds to something that he could NOT take and function! Goes back again and he puts him back on what he was taking in the first place! We're in the process of finding another Dr. Unbelievable!

September 5th, 2013
Rude, Does not care
This doctor couldnt give two "you know what" about your health. My aunt has Lupus and I wrote him a letter with a new study that came out on Lupus - he didnt even bother to answer the letter. He does NOTHING for a patient's pain. I am finding my aunt a new rheumatologist QUICK!

June 1st, 2013
Horrible
He treats his patients with no respect and hardly considers pain as a reality.. He's became irrate with me over questions I've asked and recently diagnosed my grand mother with ra, but did not write her a script for pain releif.she's in her 70,s and will be in horrible pain all weekend till she finds another doc...skip this jerk

December 4th, 2011
WOW
I could have went to the vet,where i take my dog.

January 2nd, 2011
Wow!
after 6 years of no diagnosis, I spent 20 minutes going over my records, labs, and history with Dr. Faggard. He looked up at me and said "if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, you treat it like a duck!" He FINALLY diagnosed my problem, started treatment that day, and I'm already seeing improvement. The office was clean and comfortable and the staff was wonderful. So thankful I found this doctor.