A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Faidley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Faidley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Faidley graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Faidley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Muhlenberg Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey R Faidley MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Faidley practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Faidley has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Faidley practices Internal Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists.