Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Faig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Faig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Faig, FACOG, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Faig graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Faig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Faig practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Faig practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Internists, Stanford Endocrinologists, and Stanford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.