Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Faig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Faig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faig
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Faig, FACOG, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Faig graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Faig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Clayton Faig FACOG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Faig practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Faig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Faig practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Internists, Stanford Endocrinologists, and Stanford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.