Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Faig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Faig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faig
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Faig, FACOG, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Faig graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Faig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Clayton Faig FACOG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Faig practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Faig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Faig practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Internists, Stanford Endocrinologists, and Stanford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.