Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jeffrey Faig
Jeffrey Faig, MD, FACOG, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA, with other offices in Santa Rosa, CA and Palo Alto, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Jeffrey Faig is affiliated with Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford, Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa. He speaks English.
Jeffrey Faig has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...