A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Fajardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Fajardo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fajardo
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fajardo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Fajardo graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Fajardo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Fajardo MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Fajardo practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Fajardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Fajardo practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Internists and Topeka Endocrinologists.