A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Falk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Falk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Falk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Falk, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falk graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Falk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Falk MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Falk practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Falk has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jeffrey Falk practices Surgery near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.