A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Fanning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fanning
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Fanning Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Fanning, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanning graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Fanning has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical City Children S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey J Fanning MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Fanning practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Fanning has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Fanning practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.