A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Fanning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Fanning, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanning graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Fanning has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical City Children S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey John Fanning MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Fanning practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Fanning has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Fanning practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.