A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Farbman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Farbman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Farbman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farbman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Farbman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Farbman MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Farbman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Farbman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Farbman practices Neurology near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rolling Meadows, IL and Barrington, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Neurologists.