A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Farma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Farma, Surgical Oncologist and Colorectal Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans (DFSP)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer (Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors)
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Isolated limb infusion
- Liver Cancer
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Regional therapy
- Robotic Surgery
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Farma graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Farma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Farma MD and FACS is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Farma practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Farma has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Farma practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Surgical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.