Dr. Jeffrey Farma, MD
Surgical Oncologist and Colorectal Surgery
Video profile

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
by Flore Andresi on Nov 10th, 2014

I was diagnosed with a neuroendocrine tumor and went to Fox Chase Cancer Center for treatment where I was lucky enough to meet Dr. Farma. After an extensive and thorough consultation, Dr. Farma immediately laid out a treatment plan for me. He clearly explained the diagnosis and provided me with all of the information necessary to make me feel comfortbale and trusting in his care. I felt confident in follwing his treatment plan which was immediately put into effect. I was scheduled for surgery within a couple of weeks of my diagnosis and was treated for the tumor. Dr. Farma and his staff consistently kept me updated with every detail of my surgery and recovery process and thankfully my condition was fully treated. I would highly recommend Dr. Farma and his team for not only their incredible professionalism but their ability to make you feel like you are in good hands and can trust that you are receiving the best possible care available.

Best Surgeon show details Best Surgeon
by John Weigl on Sep 9th, 2013

I was diagnost with cancer and went to Fox Chase Cancer Center, they got my biopsies and let me know that I had a rare skin cancer. Called Merkel Cell Carcinoma and the treatment was to have the entire axial of the arm removed and some of the chest area. They sent me to Dr. Jeffrey Farma who explained in detail the entire operation. He quickly made an appointment for the operation, his staff was so friendly and called me at home to make we understood everything. They gave us names of the social service department to get a place to stay while I was being cared for. Dr. Farma is a very caring and responsible doctor. He operated on me and I never had any complications. I still see him as I feel he is a doctor who always looks for all the details and if this cancer comes back he will be the first doctor I trust. My family and I put my life in his hands and he treated me as if I was part of his family. I can not say enough about Dr. Farma, he is the best.

Outstanding care and followup show details Outstanding care and followup
by David on Aug 3rd, 2013

After being diagnosed with a rare form of cancer that had progressed to the lymph nodes, I did much research and was told very good things about Fox Chase Cancer Center and Dr. Farma as a surgeon. They did not disappoint! Dr. Farma was very helpful in explaining things clearly to my wife and me, and helping us plan a course of treatment. His office worked with us to make sure I could easily schedule all the appointments and tests I needed prior to surgery, And I was very pleased with the surgery, in-patient, and post-operative care. Even though Dr. Farma and Fox Chase are roughly two hours from my home, it has been worth the various trips and I would heartily recommend Dr. Farma as a surgeon. I have thankfully been cancer free for more than two years since my surgery.

Eternally grateful show details Eternally grateful
by Dana T. on Jul 10th, 2013

I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Dr. Farma, Dr. Chang, and the team at Fox Chase Cancer Center. Every single person we came in contact with throughout my entire journey was amazing. Dr. Farma and his team were thorough, answered all our questions, reviewed the options, accessible, and most of all were personable and understanding. They listened to my needs and provided options that other hospitals would not offer. They went above and beyond the call of duty! It truly was a team approach in every sense of the term. My recovery has been far easier than expected and the postoperative results are awesome. I attribute this to the skill and expertise of the team that worked on me. I have already sung their praises to other desmoid tumor patients and would highly refer this team to anyone seeking top notch care for the treatment of their cancer.