Dr. Jeffrey Farnese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Farnese?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Farnese?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 2nd, 2015

Only but the BEST

I am not sure why this website put two stars when I made a great review on Dr. Farnese. Please correct what I stated. I gave Dr. Farnese an overall 5 stars.. Thank you

August 26th, 2015

Only but the best

I would like to start by saying that Dr. Jeffrey Farnese is one of the best doctors around. I am currently going through breast cancer and no matter what I need like consult with him results, have him call other physicians that are specialists or needing assistance to get through other health care providers, he will be there for me and my family making the calls and explain results because now a days physicians think of insurance and payments the most and the patient is the last to care for. Well for Dr. Jeffrey Farnese his patients are first. He is professional, he is kind, a human being before he is a physician. He will take his time and explain what is going on in your body, unlike other doctors who hit you with a diagnosis and no explanation or little to none and you are left wandering what is wrong in your body. Regarding the girls working for him, they are only but the best. If they have to hug or hold your hand they will do it. This is not only for me I have seen how they are with other patients in the waiting area. This is a caring practice that will go out of their way to help the patient. My family and I are more than please to have such an amazing, kind and professional primary care provider with amazing girls running the office...

June 25th, 2015

SUPERB!!!

Dr. Jeffrey Farnese is the kindest most helpful doctor I've ever known. He takes all the time I need and is very knowledgeable. The best of the best!!!

December 30th, 2014

Amazing

Doctor Jeffrey Farnese is an amazing physician! He is down to earth and is extremely professional! He cares about his patients like he cares about his own family. I would recommend doc Farnese to everyone I know! And his girls at the office are amazing! So helpful, so nice and help me out with everything I need! They are so friendly! The office is like a huge family, makes me feel like home! Doc Farnese your the best!!!

April 22nd, 2014

Unprofessional

First visit he was a little too friendly when he called me beautiful or kissed my cheek being a stranger and all, but I thought maybe he's just an extra nice guy. But by the second visit he found himself getting much too close for comfort. Sits uncomfortably close and asked me inappropriate questions about masturbation and sex drive and kept touching my knee. (Mind you I was just there to get blood test results). At one point he rubbed his hand on my thigh back and forth for about ten seconds. Not the kind of thing I expected from a "professional" man. I also found the office staff to not be the nicest of women to deal with on the phone or when paying. Would never recommend this doctor after my visit.

May 12th, 2017