A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Fearon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Fearon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Fearon, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Craniofacial Dysostosis (Cleft Palate)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fearon graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fearon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Archer Fearon FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Fearon practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Fearon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Fearon practices Plastic Surgery near Addison, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Addison Surgeons.