A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Fearon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Fearon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Fearon, MD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Craniofacial Dysostosis (Cleft Palate)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fearon graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fearon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fearon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan