by Shannon White on Jul 23rd, 2015

Dr. Fearon was literally an answer to our Prayer's. I thank God for him!

Phenomenal with children - Highly recommend Dr. Fearon. show details Phenomenal with children - Highly recommend Dr. Fearon.
by W D Parker on Feb 10th, 2015

My son was his patient since he was three days old. Dr. Fearon treats the child once they grow older as the patient, talks with them not at them, listens to them and is so great when he follows up with them in the hospital. When he was a baby, Dr. Fearon had the best bedside manners and made everyone involved feel positive about the experience. Now that my son is headed to college we came in for a visit since our last surgery was in 4th grade. Dr. Fearon was so good with him and telling him to email him if he ever has a question in the future. I highly recommend him to anyone!

Amazing! Traveled from Ohio show details Amazing! Traveled from Ohio
Aug 27th, 2012

Dr Fearon is amazing !! We drove to Dallas once and then flew down for surgery. Dr Fearon's whole entire team are the best!! He doesn't compare to any other surgeon that we have seen.

Wish all doctors treated families like he does show details Wish all doctors treated families like he does
Jul 13th, 2012

Dr Fearon makes you feel extremely welcome at his office.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Aug 6th, 2010

Very nice, I felt like he did everything to care for me after surgery. Wait times in his office can take some time, However I believe he takes extra care for all of his patients and don't mind the wait for an exceptional doctor.