Dr. Jeffrey Feinfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Feinfield?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Feinfield?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 4th, 2016

Not so good experience

I just had my fourth sinus surgery and partly blame this on the care I received from Dr. Feinfeld. He did the second sinus surgery on me and when I kept saying I'm still feeling sick and need antibiotics, he would look up my nose, say I don't see anything, and then actually tell me I wasn't sick and would withhold antibiotics from me, regardless of how I said I felt. Because of his lack of attention to my complaints of feeling sick, I ended up with a huge bacteria and fungal infection problem in my sinuses, and have endured two more surgeries and endless oral and IV antibiotics to fix this disaster. I had finally had enough of his lack of care when I said I'm sick and he said he wanted to put a nerve block in my face - and still no antibiotics! How that's supposed to help a bacteria problem, I will never know. I finally, gratefully, found a competent EMT (Dr. John Hernandez in Thousand Oaks, Ca) that has helped me to feel better now than I have in years, although I'm still on antibiotics. I do not recommend care from Dr. Feinfeld for any sort of bacterial / fungal sinus infection. If he can't see it, it doesn't exist.

March 3rd, 2014

Knowledgeable with a bed side manner

Dr. Feinfield has treated not only me, but my wife as well. He was able to quickly diagnose the issue, and give us a action plan to solve the problem. My wife is very picky about her doctors, and Dr. Feinfield (and his lovely staff) have made it onto her "Bread List".

February 21st, 2014

Amazing ENT Doctor!!!!!

Dr. Feinfield is an exceptional physician specializing in ENT and immediately addressed my dire situation with great accuracy. I would strongly suggest Dr. Feinfield to everyone who have any ENT issues. Thank you Dr. Feinfield!!!!

September 29th, 2012

Dr. Feinfield is a great doctor and I don't have any complaints for him! I rate him excellent in every category.

June 27th, 2009