Dr. Jeffrey Feinstein MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

April 4th, 2017
Very thorough

March 11th, 2017
Dr. Feinstein is a LIFE SAVER!
Dr. Feinstein is a throwback to the old country doctor that would listen to his patient and in a friendly manner get to the bottom of what ailed you. By being an amazing diagnotician, Dr. Feinstein discovered serious symptoms in me that led him to send me to the right specialist who literally saved my life - three times! Thank you Dr. Feinstein, from me, and from my family!

April 15th, 2016
A very rare find! Dr. Feinstein is so caring and considerate. The whole staff treats you with such kindness and consideration.

April 9th, 2015
Wonderful, courteous staff (which seems a rarity these days), and a caring doctor. Dr Feinstein is the first doctor who has taken my illness seriously (lupus, left running rampant by 3 other rheumatologists). Poor Dr Feinstein is left picking up the pieces, but he does a wonderful job and doesn't give up until he gets things under control. I would recommend him to anyone.

September 6th, 2013
While the Doctor is a very good doctor and does listen to you and attempt to seriously find the best solution for you . How ever you have to watch your paperwork up front because the staff will tell you one thing ahd the charge is totally different from what you were told . I found this out the hard way when I was double charged . and was told that it was too late to rectify . and I just had to accept it and deal with it . the double charge resulted in My not being able to get my new prescription and my other medications which I was without for 31/2 weeks so in summing up Doctor Feinstein is an very good Doctor His staff or some of them at least leave something to be desired as being truthful and up front . I will continue to use Dr. but I will scrutinize all paper work very carefully in the future as I do not trust t he staff in the front office .

January 20th, 2013
Savior
I have been a patient of Dr. Fienstiens for almost 3yrs now and could not ask for a better doctor.I truely recomend Dr. Fienstein for anyone he explanes the situation and the meds he is giving you and his staff is always on top of everything, no making you feel like your crazy!!

October 6th, 2011
excellent Dr. and Staff
Dr. Fienstein is very caring, compassionate and proffessional. His staff goes out of their way to make you comfortable and your visit pleasent. Dr. Fienstien takes the time to not only listen but to hear you as well. he does not make you feel as though your dumb or a bother, rather he makes you feel important to him. he is never rushed during your appointment and he is very promt in seeing you at your appointment time. A very thurough and caring Dr. I highly recommend Dr. Fienstien.

April 18th, 2011
The BEST
I was referred to Dr. Feinstein by my mother's friends at her church. I could not find a rheumatologist that I could talk to and be listened to, so I was skeptical, but I knew after the first visit with Dr. Feinstein my search was over! He diagnosed me accurately and was very sympathetic to my needs, questions, and concerns. Whenever I have a problem his office staff is always so efficient in getting me help and answering my questions. I have never been happier with a doctor!

October 20th, 2010
home maker
His staff is prompt and friendly when you come in to his office.The wait to see him is less than four minutesHe's concern about how your health has been.He checks to see how your hands are. He checks to see if you need refills. He's pleasant and you feel that he is not only caring, but knows his field.

December 5th, 2009
Warm, affable, thorough. Satisfying explanations. Straightforward. Prompt response to questions, concerns. Heads up staff, sympathetic and helpful.

March 17th, 2008
good doctor
Dr. Feinstein is a good doctor. His office is completely electronic and up to date with current practice. He is conservative in care, but willing to take risks when appropriate. I highly recommend Dr. Feinstein!

May 16th, 2017