Dr. Jeffrey Feld Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Feld?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on April 28th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor- I would Highly recommend him! Our family truly appreciates him!!

Fantastic Doctor!

Posted on April 20th, 2014

Dr. Feld has been my on/gyn for 10 years. He has delievered both my daughter and son and now will be delievering my third child. He has always been caring and spends time with his patients. I moved about 45 minutes away from his office and there is no one that I would rather be my ob/gyn than Dr. Feld. Awesome doctor and very knowledgable :)

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

I just went for a first consultation with this Doctor and I'm very upset! First, when I called to make the appointment, I was advised that the $200 consultation included the pap.. Once I got there, the lady at the front desk advised me that I would have to pay extra for the lab, and that they didn't even know how much that would cost (I don't have insurance)... Further, the doctor was with me for about 5 minutes, didn't even ask if I had any questions, collected the material for the pap and left the room.. I haven't had my period for 4 months, and there was no explanation as to why that could be, or anything.. (I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative).. He just gave me some samples of birth control, and a prescription... Besides the pain from the pap which I know is common, I cried on the way back home because I felt disrespected... Overall, I'm extremely disappointed and I feel that I just threw $200 away...

Excellent Doctor and Staff!

Posted on October 8th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Feld as he is an amazing doctor. He is very good at following up with you and has even called me at home after I had a procedure in his office that same day to see how I was doing. You can tell he cares about the overall health of his patients and treats his staff with kindness. The staff is wonderful and always very welcoming.

I've been a patient for over 16 years!

Posted on September 25th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Feld for over 16 years. I first came to him because I wanted to try for a VBAC delivery and several other doctors were unwilling to try, even though it had been 6 years since my cesarian. Since then I have seen him for routine visits. He also correctly diagnosed and removed a demoid cyst after the emegency room failed to recognize it. Dr. Feld is a wonderful, caring doctor who makes you feel at ease the minute you meet him. I have recommended him to many friends over the years and will continue to do so.

very happy

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

Dr Feld is amazing. He is caring, knowledgeable, and he answered all my questions. I would recomend Dr Feld to anyone.

Wonderful and caring doctor

Posted on April 27th, 2011

Dr.Feld has helped three generations of women in my family. He has never been anything but compassionate and caring about his patients. I have had some complications recently and he has been the only doctor who could give me answers. He is a great doctor who believes in telling the truth to his patients about what they really need. Thank you Dr.Feld for your care.

Super Nice

Posted on March 15th, 2011

I work with Dr. Feld in surgery, I can tell you he doesn't know im writing this but I work with him often, he is always super nice and sweet and he knows his stuff. He has a great personality and he does care about his patients. He has had several patients that have come from other services and he has gotten upset at their lack of care for the patient. His patients are his first and only priority and during surgery, he always does what is best for the patient. He is a great guy to work with and he great to his patients as well.

Couldn't ask for a better doctor

Posted on November 15th, 2010

I have been visiting Dr. Feld for 8 years and he is absolutely wonderful. I had one premature baby and one full term baby with him and couldn't have asked for a more qualified person to be there. He is not a touch feely doctor. He is direct and to the point. If you are looking for an experienced seasoned doctor he is the one.

Posted on November 5th, 2010

He is a very good and professional doctor. I recommend him!

Posted on August 9th, 2017